Tamar Care are looking for compassionate individuals to join our friendly team in delivering exceptional care to people living in their own homes. Regardless of experience, we will provide full training so you are comfortable and confident to carry out the role.
• Enabling mobility
• Assisting with prescribed medications
• Assisting with cooking and preparing meals
• Light domestic duties
• Social activities and befriending
• Assisting with personal care
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
• Awareness of Health and Safety
• Desire to learn and develop
• Caring, kind & enthusiastic
• Willing to undertake personal care tasks including bathing and toileting
• Able to follow care plan
• Hold a current or willing to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note this is a Domiciliary Care vacancy which involves providing care and support within a client’s home.
Full training is provided so experience is not necessary however is advantageous.
Non Car Drivers are welcome!
We have a range of working patterns available.
Preferably local to the Alwoodley, Eccup, Chapel Allerton, Shadwell, Moortown, Adel, Scott Hall, Moor Allerton, Harewood, Scarcroft & Meanwood area.